In addition to leading the global research team, Melinda focuses on tracking, analyzing, and forecasting global logistics real estate fundamentals and structural industry trends, and translating insights into strategic decision-making for the company. Other areas of specialization include supply chain reconfiguration, location differentiation, and econometric modeling.
Listen to the full episode below and subscribe to the podcast on Apple.
- Focusing on the market environment – 4:22
- Accelerated by the pandemic – 5:11
- There’s not enough logistics space – 9:43
- Having budget shortage – 16:16
- A big correction for logistics – 19:07
- The demand in supply dynamics – 20:10
- Talking with supply chain consultants – 22:25
- The importance of having automations – 25:14
- Some of the covid changes – 32:29
- Third-party fulfillment – 33:49
- Providing solutions – 37:14
- Knowing and understanding operations – 39:10
- Connect with Justin Smith
- Connect with Melinda McLaughlin