|Good afternoon –
Summer is here. With lessening restrictions we are experiencing an acceleration in activity going into the summer stretch. With so much going on in the marketplace, I’ll keep this email newsletter brief and get right to it.
- The Six Pack @ Rancho Cucamonga Distribution Center (Brochure)
- We just brought this fully leased 166,155 SF six-building portfolio to market for $35,000,000 which represents a 4.69% cap rate on existing rents. This is the ideal opportunity for the investor who wants exposure to the industrial market in an area that has great long-term prospects for rent growth in the Inland Empire West.
- 14570 Meyer Canyon Rd, Fontana (Brochure pending)
- Also in the Inland Empire West is the Meyer Canyon property which can be sold leased, or vacant. It can also be sold along with The Six Pack portfolio to increase the investment portfolio up to $45,000,000. This building is 45,795 SF, includes 33,706 of single-story conditioned office space that most investors and users alike would demolish, and has 5 dock high loading doors on the drive-around building. Call for more details.
- 27462 Portola Parkway, Foothill Ranch (Offering Memorandum)
- We just brought this fully leased 20,120 SF medical office building to the market for sale for $14,000,000. This represents a 4.15% cap yield for the investor with plenty of room to push rates over a 5 year period. The seller is a tenant within the property and can lease back as needed. Additionally, if the buyer needs to occupy the building for their medical practice, the seller could vacant their 3,900 SF unit to make space for a new medical user.
- 935 W 18th St, Costa Mesa (Brochure)
- We leased completed this 5,774 SF small free-standing industrial building in West Side Costa Mesa for $1.45 NNN + $0.15 OpEx to a local company on a 5-year lease. This goes to show the growth of the west side taking place on the border of Newport Beach.
- 17466 Daimler, Irvine (Brochure)
- This 40,645 SF freestanding building is in the heart of Irvine and Orange County. We just completed demolition on this project and are ready to start construction on interior improvements and exterior renovations. We’re asking $1.20 NNN and can deliver mid to late summer. We’re looking for a long-term, credit tenant for this newly updated project.
- Audible / Audiobook Now Available!
- Entrepreneur Magazine Article
- “You’re a CEO. You want to scale. Just make sure you don’t overlook the importance of geographic location. Unless you’re totally online, you’ll need a headquarters presence. Justin Smith will help you figure out how to find and leverage commercial real estate to your advantage. Before you sign another lease or put down a penny to buy an industrial building, flip through Industrial Intelligence. It’s the playbook that could revolutionize how you feel about your headquarters, warehouse, or store.”
- Forbes Article
- “You’ve heard of emotional intelligence. Now, it’s time to open yourself up to Industrial Intelligence. Written from the perspective of someone who’s dealt with hundreds of real estate transactions, this work gives concrete suggestions on how to pick commercial properties. Yet it’s not only beneficial for readers ready to expand their organizations. Having a broader understanding of the real estate field can open your eyes to understanding another side of the business world. Overlay what you learn from Justin Smith’s expertise onto your upcoming professional and personal negotiations and dealings. You might just find that being industrially intelligent lays a foundation for smarter decision-making.”
- Amazon Review
- If you have enjoyed the book, I would be most grateful if you are able to leave a review on Amazon. You can find the link to do so here.
- Podcast – There is something for everyone in these last months and a half. I have found an increased interest in this medium from clients and partners alike. Happy to have you on as a guest to help bring more value to our community. Just let me know and we can brainstorm topics.
We’d love to catch up with you and brainstorm how we can make your goals come to life. You can book time with me at your convenience: https://calendly.com/industrialsmith/. Thank you!
Justin Smith, SIOR Grant LaBounty Jeannette Plumeda
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com